SNAPRETAIL AND EDGE INTEGRATION SnapRetail offers targeted customer contact in the form of email and social media. Because The Edge is now integrated with SnapRetail, you can
easily upload your Edge customer lists to SnapRetail for easy, consistent, and on-going customer promotions. For more information about what
SnapRetail can do for you, go to www.snapretail.com.
SNAPRETAIL FREE TRIAL If you’re new to SnapRetail and want to give it a try, get started by registering through The Edge:
1. Select Customer ►SnapRetail ►Free Trial. The Register for Free Trial window will appear.
The Edge will populate many of the fields based on your license. You may change them if you like.
2. In the Password field, create a password for your SnapRetail account.
3. To ensure accuracy, re-enter the same password in the Confirm Password field.
4. Make notes of the email address and password used here. They will be your SnapRetail credentials.
5. Select OK. The Edge will then automatically create your SnapRetail trial account and integrate it with your Edge license by automating a web
browser window. Please do not interact with the web browser window; it will disappear once integration is complete. If an error occurs, the web
browser window will remain visible so that you can take appropriate action.
6. Select OK. Your account will be created and it will be integrated with your Edge license. When integration is complete, a confirmation window will
SNAPRETAIL INTEGRATING AN EXISTING ACCOUNT If you already have a SnapRetail account, you need only integrate it with your Edge license:
1. Select Customer ►SnapRetail ►Integrate Existing Account. You’ll be prompted to log in.
2. Enter your credentials and select Login. You will be prompted to allow The Edge to access your SnapRetail account.
3. Select Allow. The connection will be confirmed.
4. Select OK.
SNAPRETAIL UPLOADING A GROUP
After integration is complete, you will be ready to upload an Edge customer list. If you do not have a list created, do so as described in The Edge
User Guide in the section entitled Group/Mailing Lists. To upload a group or mailing list:
1. Select Customer ►SnapRetail ► Upload Group. The Upload a Group/Mailing List to SnapRetail
window will appear.
2. Select a mailing list from the Pick a Group/Mailing List drop-down menu.
3. Select OK. The list view will report back upload steps and results.
Changes to your customer data happen only in The Edge. To refresh your SnapRetail list, perform an upload. Make sure the list is accurate before
a promotion goes out. As a guide, periodically refer to your SnapRetail calendar.
If you make changes to your data at the SnapRetail website, those changes will be overridden if you do an upload from The Edge.
SnapRetail uses the email address as the unique identifier. If multiple customers have same email address, only the first customer in
the list will be uploaded. If a customer has more than one email address, it will upload only the first email address listed in the customer
The Website tab takes you directly to the SnapRetail website. You can request a personal demo from SnapRetail’s site.
Pricing for SnapRetail’s all-in-one online marketing depends on your customer list size. Click here to see pricing and call (877) 459-7627 for
additional pricing on the DriveRetail Jewelry Content Package.